How You Can Help
LOCATION: Flowerfield Celebrations - Saint James NY
START DATE: May 16th, 2018
LOCATION: Mill Pond Golf Club - Medford NY
START DATE: September 17th, 2018
LOCATION: Syosset Bowl - 111 Eileen Way, Syosset NY
START DATE: October 20th, 2018
Why support A Mothers Kiss?
A Mother’s Kiss receives no public funding from federal, state, or local governments. Our contributions come solely from individuals and corporations that want to make a difference in the lives of the very special families we help.
The support of caring people like you helps ensure that A Mother’s Kiss will continue our mission of helping the families of childhood cancer patients in the Long Island area. The demand for our services continues to grow and we can’t do it without the continued support of our benefactors.
How are donations used?
Families currently undergoing the process need help in shouldering the financial burdens associated with treatment, such as:
- Mortgage, rent, and utility bills.
- Unpaid deductibles, co-pays, and medical bills.
- Parking, fees, and transportation costs.
- Meals and lodging away from home.
- The costs of private nursing and home care.
- Certain household expenses
- Funeral and burial expenses.
- Plus many other expenses too numerous to mention….
We are very proud to say that A Mother’s Kiss is an all-volunteer organization. Our officers and directors receive no form of compensation and we keep office and administrative expenses to a bare minimum. No salaries or consulting fees are paid to outside individuals.
- During the past five years, 96 cents of every dollar received has directly gone towards helping the families.*
Donate now to help A Mother’s Kiss help these very special families in the community that we serve.
* These values are representative only as examples. Your donation will be used to support the organizations cost of providing assistance to families of childhood cancer patients.